Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May: Stick Pin Swap

Hello Everyone Hope you had a wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend.. I know I had My Grandfather served in Thee Army for more them 20 something years before he retired with my grandmother whom I dearly miss everyday I know their in  a better place having a wonderful time today.. Anyway enough of that.. I wanted you to see My Stick Pins of this Months Swap I was in.. Called April Showers, May Flower's.. I just the my Cricut Walk in the garden ( Not sure right now what I will change when I can) and I got my Beads from Wal-mart and A little secret spot downtown I go to for Swaps  and RAKS. I colored the heads with Sharpie's to match the rest.. I think they came out great, what do you think? Thanks for stopping by and have a Great and Wonderful Crafting day..

No comments: